Friday, May 27, 2005

Home Alone...

...at work.

Stuck at the 'Budge on a Friday night with nothing but my Teddy Grahams. But all's well: tomorrow is Hawaiian Day at your local Hollywood Video (applicable only to the HV on 108th St. in West Allis, WI)!

Bought a bigger CD case for my CDs today. The two I had in my glove compartment were overflowing. Now all are stored safely, plus room for more! Makes me want to go buy CDs to fill it up.

So some crazy customer chick thought one of my employees took a picture of her...??? That goes down in the books as one of the dumbest things a customer has said. She got all pissed about it, but he doesn't even have a camera phone, let alone a camera. But my all-time favorite dumb customer goes to the kid who wanted to know when Jason X was going to be re-released...yeah...no.

Workin' on Jen's DVD for her final project here and there (which I'm not entirely pissed about any more, as her second eyebrow ring came out recently). I've seriously got to start filming this week. I can't wait until I have actors under contract. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home