Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Best in Show...

...could be mine!

Loved and Lost has been completed. Rolls in at a hefty 86 pages. My prof. gave me the "best script" award for the class, but once again, the scales have been unbalanced in the decision, such as the case with Duck!. Not all the students have turned theirs in yet, and when I asked if he read through it all (to see if he got to the "surprise ending"), he responded, "Well, I skimmed through it..." But all's well. It reminds me of Creative Writing freshman year when the class voted my script the best. :-)

So two scenes from it are going to be acted out this Saturday at the "Media Arts Festival," where my Video Production project will also be shown. "Winners" get an applause and a small cheap trophy. So good times.

I watched "The Hidden Fortress" tonight, the Kurosawa film that Lucas borrowed from. I'm gonna watch the five Star Wars films over the next five days or so, then the Clone Wars episodes right before E3. At long last. At long last.

Things to watch for in the coming months:
1. The completion of WS3:Redemption. Don't hold your breath for the DVD.
2. The launch of clymaxxfilms.com, home to many works of Maxx King.
3. The possible production of the Untitled Maxx King Mini-series (his first attempt at comedy!!!).
4. ???

And if anyone out there in Maxxketeer Land wants to read Loved and Lost, let me know. It will be cheaper to print copies here than go to Kinko's. Keep it, yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent Jensen said...

This one's for you, Tim. And call me when you get a chance.

http://movietab.com/archives/2005/natalie-portman-is-an-egghead/

May 12, 2005 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home