Thursday, April 21, 2005

The American President...

...is on his way.

Shot Mieke's script last Sunday at the coffeeshop. Went pretty smoothly. Editing tonight.

Screenplay's coming along, I'm on page 28. That's due in a couple weeks. Just turned in my Brian DePalma paper (director of such classics as The Untouchables and Mission: Impossible), here's hoping he doesn't grade so hard this time. So other than the screenplay, all I have left is a term paper for World Cinema and finishing Coffee and Paint (Mieke's script). Side projects are the 44-hour film fest thing, and another short some of us are trying to do. Home in less than a month, where things will return to completely normal.

Too bad I'm leaving on the 17th, it would have been interesting to stay and hear MR. PRESIDENT BUSH at the graduation commencement this year. For some reason he accepted Calvin's invitation to speak, along with Yale and Notre Dame. Which of these things, is not like the other?

Hmmm what else? I'm bored. I should work some more on my script. Sleep pattern is getting messed up, so that sucks. Oh I'm working my way through Halo 2 on Legendary. It seems to be a lot easier after all those rounds I played online. Filming the final few shots of Coffee and Paint tomorrow evening- the script itself wasn't all that exciting, so I jazzed it up a bit stylistically- partially by interjecting quick shots of the things the girl character is thinking about during the coffeehouse conversation. The guy is supposed to look all majestic to her and stuff, so we're gonna add like what she imagines him to be like in these short "imagination cutaways." Sooo yeah. Maxxout. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home