Thursday, March 24, 2005

Time After Time...

...the issues never cease!

Just a few things to go over today...first of all, I finally found out how to make links. So I'm going to have fun with those and make some random links. Good times.

The editing process of WS3 has officially begun! Hooray! I've captured about four scenes, with plenty to go. It takes sooo looong, cuz I have to watch the footage, decide what I want to capture to be careful of gig space, then go back and capture it...hit a few roadbumps already, but what are you gonna do? "No matter how bad things might seem...they can't be any better, they can't be any worse. Because that's the way things f*ckin' are, and you'd better get used to it, Nancy." -Church

I'd also like to pull a Brent today and write up a short list of all the movies I'm gonna see in theatres for the rest of this year. Truth is, I wrote this post yesterday and had a pretty detailed (and humorous, I might add) list of what I'm gonna see and why. It took a long time and then my Internet sucks and I don't feel like doing it again. So here's a non-chronological, non-humorous, abbreviated list:

Robots- One of the Top Five (see Feb. 1st post).
Batman Begins- No Joel Schumacher.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- 42.
Kingdom of Heaven- Flaming arrows+Orlando Bloom=blockbuster?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory- Freddie Highmore rules.
Star Wars- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith- Hooray for Wookies.
Fantastic Four- I know, it's gonna suck.
The Cronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe- Finally.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- HARRY POTTER!
V For Vendetta- My Baby X2.
King Kong- Fire the casting director.
Bloodrayne- Is this still coming out even?
War of the Worlds- Aliens+Tom Cruise=blockbuster.
Sin City- 546 famous people in one movie.
Aeon Flux- Charlize Theron+guns=who cares!
The Corpse Bride- Currently my favorite animated movie ever.

Keep it, yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent Jensen said...

You just copied my list! I kid.

I know we just want to see the same kind of movies, basically. What's so bad about the Kong casting, though? I'll have to see it first.

March 26, 2005 at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home