Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Net...

...ain't so easily attainable.

So I finally got up and went to the Help Desk to get my computer online, and she hands me this piece of paper and she's like, "Follow these instructions when you get to this page..." and I'm like, "Dude, I can't even get a page." And she's like oh well you just have to turn off dial-up. And I'm like JUST SEND SOMEONE OVER AND GET MY FRICKING COMPUTER WORKING!!!! But they're gay over there so they won't do it. "Only if it's virus related." Oh fine, but you can't come type a stupid IP address in? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Well anyway, I'm like whatever so I come back to my room and plug Cortana in again just like the last two times, and I press the Explorer button...

So here I am. Don't ask me how that works.

So we did the movie theatre tour today and saw Be Cool...tour wasn't very interesting since I knew most of it, and then they handed everyone a strip of film from a used trailer (I got a Garfield strip...woo-hoo)- but I guess everyone else was pretty excited. Be Cool wasn't that great, mostly because I hate it when a "series" switches audiences simply for capital purposes. This was just a black movie starring two white people. And since Vince Vaughn isn't black either, they just had him act black for some laughs. Blech.

I checked my Halo stats on www.bungie.net the other day...found out i've played almost 400 games since I got here. I tried averaging that out and got like 80 hours worth of gameplay, which doesn't sound right, but who knows. It's time I'd rather spend editing, but ya know...I need sound for that. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home