Saturday, February 19, 2005

Life is Beautiful...

...to an optimist.

So check out this totally new and improved Bugs Bunny...http://www.nypost.com/commentary/22021.htm...oh wait, did I say improved? I meant CRAP FOR CRAP!

So I've decided that this whole CVN thing isn't for me. Aside from the fact that I went to help set up for Airband 3 1/2 hours before Airband happened, then was officially assigned to sit and "watch the CVN stuff," I'm really more into film, not video. Sooo yeah, I don't think I'm gonna go to CVN anymore. We'll see.

A few of the people from Innovators want me to make them a good video from the footage we took that day. I really wish my computer played sound. I can get footage sound to play from Adobe, but it only plays through my camera. So it's very quiet. Gr.

We're working on composition in shots for Video Production II. I have to get a few people and shoot some footage that looks nice. I found this one set of double doors with thin windows that have like screening in the glass, so I thought I might take p.o.v. shots through the windows...?

And since I can hear sound through my camera, I suppose I really can start editing WS3. Which means I have to get a hard drive. I found a 160 Gig external for like $125, so I might do that. After watching WS 1 and 2 again and explaining some of it to Joe, it kind of renewed my desire to work on it. I wonder if I can do any filming over spring break. Enough for now. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home