Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Out of Time...

...for anything but movies!

Let's see, where were we? Oh yeah. So I got in touch with the M3 Productions guy, and I helped them all record voice-overs on Sunday. Monday night, CVN meets, which is the Calvin Video Network, and they're just a big group that films stuff. I signed up to film The Innovaters this Saturday (like The Apprentice, only with college students), and Airband in a few weeks (a bunch of people in pretend bands; apparently it's a pretty big deal). Then there's this new group that just started meeting tonight, and they're focused more on acting and directing then shooting videos. And Chris (a CVN guy) asked me to help with lighting and stuff on Thursday night for a video that's going to play during Airband. Whew. So...yikes.

Cortana (my computer) is working now, thanks to Kyle, except suddenly it doesn't play sounds or music. So I still can't edit, but at least I can write papers and stuff in the comfort of my own...of our own apartment. Speaking of writing...

I got an idea for a (short) script for my screenwriting class. I was hoping to do feature-length, but this sounds like an interesting idea, so it'll probably end up 30 pages like he wants. I'm tempted to go into it, but I want to get it underway first. If it works, I'll let y'all read it. Enough for now. I have more extra credit to work on and reading to do and Halo to play. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home