Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year...

...and a Merry National Hugging Day!

For some reason I have a hard time coming up with new year's resolutions. Usually they end up being something that you can accomplish in one sitting, like getting into a certain college or hooking up with someone (both of which I accomplished those years). I'm still trying to think of one for 2004. But assuming I just finish this year off without having one, I'd still like one for 2005. There's nothing in particular that I'm unsure about accomplishing, and I'm not big on lifestyle resolutions like "soda-free 2003" or "I resolve to eat less." I'm perfectly(?) happy with the way I run things in my life, so none of that. I'm already accepted to a college, and I don't care for a gal-pal at the moment, sooo...I don't know, let me know if you think there's something good I can resolve. Or resolute. Or whatever word goes there.

So Ben's party didn't happen, and Britney's moved to Dannie's house, and I'm not sure who's going to that one. I hear Noah's having a little bash, so I may swing by there for a bit. And there will be the party Jen's at, but I won't know anyone there, so that won't be much fun. Only time will tell.

And in case you were wondering, National Hugging Day is January 21st. The funny thing is, National Whiner's Day is the 26th. Sounds more like my kinda day. :-) Keep it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! thats a really good one! or maybe, "I will not cause my parents any undue expense this year because they have already done so much for me that I should already be so greatful for..."

January 22, 2005 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home