Saturday, December 25, 2004

It's a Wonderful Life...

...from time to time.

I got the Matrix Collection, a DVD burner, Halo 2, a Best Buy gift card, a Prime Quarter gift card, and sweat pants. Oh and aftershave...'cuz...well I don't know why. But overall, it was a good Christmas. We visited my great aunt at the assisted living home, which was only torturous while my mother insisted on asking her how much she remembers about her past. We also saw Spanglish, which was quite lovely. You need to see a good movie every now and again, ya know? I never get a chance to eat much normal food when Ellynne is around, so other than the crépes she made for breakfast, food was scarce today. Besides, my throat has issues and it hurts to swallow.

So I had this dream last night that I was housesitting for these lesbians and I forgot to feed thier dogs for like four days, and I think she found out so I killed her housekeeper and put him in a jar of applesause. Interpretations?

Anyway, a merry Christmas to you all, and don't forget to party hard on New Years! Keep it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home