Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Surviving Christmas...

...should be easy this year.

(blows dust off blog page)

Hm, wonder if anyone still reads this. Greetings Maxxketeers. Let's start with the usual WS3 update:

Approximately 18.5 scenes have been shot, with just less than 10 to go. A number of them will have to wait for spring, and my first attempt at editing was a bit choppy, so we're looking at a late-Summer 2005 theatrical release, with possible Christmas 2005 DVD release. I'm going to attempt to have the calendars out before January '05, but I'll need Matt's help, so we'll see if I/we have time.

Work is normal. Friends are normal. Life is normal. iwantanxbox Christmas shopping starts soon for me...well, "soon" meaning the 20th. I haven't even thought about what I'm going to get for people. Hmm. LOTR extended box set for Ellynne, ************ for the 'rents... oh yeah people read this. Or do they? In any case, shopping shoudn't be much of a problem. It's just shopping for myself that gets tough.

Okay enough for now.

P.S. "Movie of the Day" suspended until further notice. Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home