Monday, September 27, 2004

Slow Burn...

...slower computer.

Kyle and I ordered parts for my computer a few days ago, and I picked my monitor up about an hour ago...it's really big. I feel like I should be more excited about it, but...I'm getting it more for work than for fun I guess. Soon as we get something better than dial-up up in here, I'll be all set. I downloaded a video from oldeenglish.com last night- a five minute video took over an hour to get, in addition to the two hours it took to download Quicktime so I could play it in the first place. Not good times. At least it means I'll be at home more often to work on it.

So I saw Resident Evil: Apocalypse today. I expected it to be worse, since Ben nearly walked out of it, which is something Ben doesn't do. He can usually find at least one good quality of a movie and focus on it, but anyways...it was definitely better than the first one. More of a plot this time around.

I need a barn. If anybody has access to one, tell me right away.

Movie of the Day: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Why it rocks: It poses a good question...would we erase things from our memory if we could?
Re-watch value: Low-ish.
Is it really that good?: Pretty much.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home