Sunday, September 05, 2004

Arachnophobia...

...sucks whens there's spiders in your way.

Scraped my arms all up filming on a rusty spider bridge. Seriously, I think every species of spider recorded lives on it. And then some. There were these crazy folding spiders that like put all their legs together so they didn't look like spiders- they even fooled Zach, but I knew they were out for blood. Stupid folding spiders.

It's so disappointing when really all I can think to write about is filming. Like seriously, my life is work and filming. That's it. I actually saw a movie today. I didn't mean to, I intended on filming, but my actress likes ignoring my phone calls, so that kinda fell through.

I'm too tired for this.

Movie of the Day: Zoolander
Why it rocks: Actually I'm not sure it does. But it's like Brent's favorite movie, so...
Re-watch value: Ask Brent.
Is it really that good?: See above.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home