Friday, August 13, 2004

Vegas Vacation...

...it would be nice, but it's just up north for me.

Well, two-dollar day has begun at the Budge. It went alright, I suppose. I had four hot dogs, beaten only by Jake who had five. We put up a tally sheet in the office.

The hot tub scene went well; my camera man at the time had the zoom in farther than I had expected, but it turned out really well. I usually have space between the top of our heads and the top of the shot, but it cuts off around our hair somewhere. I kinda like it, I think it looks a bit more natural.

I'll be in Door County Sun.-Tues., so I probably won't be posting for a while. Expect one by next Wednesday night/Thursday morning at the latest. The trip is to include a winery tour (blagh), two nights of camping, and an undisclosed number of nature hikes...I can't imagine I'll have much to say about it upon my return.

I got a new phone today (thanks Kara), so get my number from me. The other one will still be active, but eventually I'm gonna stop carrying it around.

Movie of the Day: Any Given Sunday
Why it rocks: With pre-season starting up, I thought it would be good to get this one out there...it shows the game more realistically and more exaggerated than any other football movie.
Re-watch value: Depends on how much you like football.
Is it really that good?: The direction is, the story kinda is, but as a final product, not really.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home