Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Eat Drink Man Woman...

...I've experienced just that.

So I did quite a bit of driving today...some of which led me downtown with Jen. We stopped at a little café by the Oriental and had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Wait, it gets better. First of all, our cell phones kept going off, which I don't think the other patrons enjoyed...then I think Jen made a sail boat out of her sandwich, put two potato chips on it, and narrated, "Chip, I don't know which way the wind is blowing!"

She also mentioned that, "This jam is the highest quality jam..." Well, there's the artistic city café for you. No jam but the best jam. They also stuck pickles on the plates- I think that's an upper-class thing.

I watched Predator today in preparation for my viewing of Alien Vs. Predator. Not bad. Especially when the Predator started laughing like the Sea Witch at the end. I hope all the Predators do that in AVP.

Movie of the Day: Jesus Christ Superstar
Why it rocks: Jesus sings like Prince. You won't get that in Passion.
Re-watch value: Moderate. If you like musicals. And the 70's. And Prince.
Is it really that good?: Definitely worth a see. I'd call it good.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home