Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Start the Revolution Without Me...

...I'm busy watching a movie.

Greetings from Maxxland, home of the King. And welcome. Welcome to my story, my life, my blog. What will you see here? Not even I know. We will see what happens, where the core of Maxxland takes us. Personally I'm hoping for a bit of self-exploration leading to realization, mixed with a bit of humor. Perhaps even you, the reader, for whom this has been created, will learn something.

And feel free to respond, request, re-anything. Something on your mind? Let me know what you want me to write about. During the down time, I hope to post movie reviews or top-10 lists. But as I mentioned, Maxxland is for you. Maxxland may pretend to be complicated, but the simplicity may be staggering.

Blog. The journal made for readers...like I said, I don't know where this is going. But if you spell blog backwards and turn the b around so you have a d, you get gold. Maybe the stuff buried in here will be valuable...we'll see.  Keep it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maxx;
I hope to hear more about you. There are so many things about you I find mysterious or confusing, it's so sexy. :-) Masterpiece in the Sand....even thats a mystery. Be sure to post preview photos of your third movie, I can't wait.
~LadyJeskaBloom~

July 22, 2004 at 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well maxx, this is hillary. I must say this is all very intrigueing... if that's how you spell it. I don't think it is, but that's okay. Um, cody thinks he knows of a laptop that would be good for your purpose, it's an emachines m6809 and if you want to look at them or whatever, we both strongly suggest that he goes along so you don't get screwed. So, that's my news for the day, besides the fact that I really have to go to the bathroom, although you really don't need to know that. Anyway, keep up the good work, and the insights such as the blog= gold thing. that's cool! love you lots, I'll talk to you soon!

July 22, 2004 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home