Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Rabbit-Proof Fence...

...not tire-proof rabbits.

Good news- the script is done (a few minor dialogue additions to complete), filming has begun, and WS3 is coming along awesomefully! Jen and I shot on Sunday, and I had *hoped* to finish one full scene that day, but we only got eight lines. They were a good eight lines, however... I got to spend some time in bed with Jen when she was wearing a pink lacey nighty. Definitely a good eight lines. Hillary and I shot at Fairgrounds Espresso on Tuesday as well, which was awesome. And I bought a $100 mic for my camera, which works *wonders*! Hill and I are shooting hot tub stuff tonight as well.

I also did some errands for movie purposes today...went down to the airport to ask about filming there- they must be bored or something, 'cuz they invited me up to the airport operations office and seemed more than happy to let me do it. I expected them to be all suspicious and crap, but the guy I talked to hardly even asked what I was going to shoot- he just told me where I couldn't film, which was on the top story of the parking structure and near the security areas. He even suggested shooting by the bomber they have out front...that would be where all the cars drive by...crazy. Oh, and I bought a knife for Jen's character to stab Tanya's character with. It's pretty cool.

Other than that, life is normal. I ran over a rabbit the other day, then got out of my car to make sure it was dead. I stomped it until it stopped twitching, then when I walked back to my car, another car went around me and ran over it again. Then I proceeded back to Eric's house to wash the blood off my leg.

I also came near passing out when I was driving the other night-I was singing/breathing along with Ewan McGregor on my Moulin Rouge CD, and everything went dark and I couldn't focus. I do remember braking, though. I don't think I ate anything that day, that could've had something to do with it...but then I went to Red's house, had a Smirnoff, and played Halo until 5 a.m. Good times.

Last thing-I don't like making announcements like this, but there's a new rule I have to put out there. No more commenting on my blogs unless the comment writer identifies themself. Thanks.

Movie of the Day: Nick of Time
Why it rocks: It's a little movie with Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken. Depp is great in the role.
Re-watch value: Low-ish
Is it really that good?: Well, I guess it could be better, but yeah, it's cool.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home