Saturday, August 07, 2004

Rising Sun...

...burning flesh.

DON'T go tanning between 12 and 3 for more than 30 minutes...that's 15 per side. Trust me. You'd think the sun would just be simple and turn you slowly brown. Nope. Apparently you just stay whatever color you are until 30 minutes AFTER you go inside. Then you just turn pink. And hurt. Or maybe the pain is just your muscles trying to grow back 'cuz you've spent the last two nights working out hard-core to get ready for the shower scene of the movie you think you need to look good for. Enough.

Got my hair cut today at a little place called The Color Tube. I'm guessing they color hair. Holly cut mine, and did a pretty good job. I wanted it cut, but not *look* like it was cut. My mother's response: "So when are you getting your hair cut?" My reply: "An hour ago." But it does look cleaner. Red noticed. Holly said that since I'm filming I can come back any time for a quick trim to keep it looking somewhat the same for free. I told her I'd take care of her late fees.

So I had *another* Ashley Olsen dream. Usually I just have one per celebrity/hot girl. This time I tried kissing both of them goodbye but Mary-Kate kept backing away. Ashley, on the other hand, nodded her approval. It's funny, I was just thinking the other day how I should film my dreams after I have them so I can show people what they were. That would be a good one.

Rumor has it Natalie will be having a not-so-clothed scene in one of her upcoming movies. It's either Garden State or Closer. This doesn't please me all too much, so my only hope is that they don't really show anything. Poor girl, selling out and all...

Yikes, I have a meeting tomorrow at the Budge. Gotta get some sleep.

Movie of the day: Meet Joe Black
Why it rocks: Mostly Pitt.
Re-watch value: It's a bit long, but if you can sit through it, moderately high.
Is it really that good?: Brad Pitt's in it. Name ONE of his movies that isn't.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home