Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hair...

...way underrated.

As life has become increasingly busy over the last few weeks with filming and such, my blogging time has obviously gone down. I have one final scene to type up so I can get my script to people, then hopefully I will at least be able to post every Wednesday and Friday night. But every day that I don't work is spent filming- yesterday my scout and I went running up the Kinnickkinnick (sp?) river. It was quite exhausting, especially when my camera got soaked. Apparently water splashes when you fall into it.

So Ellynne cut her hair. All of it. She did leave a Jedi braid, which is cool, but I think that's cheating. At least I'm growing mine out patiently.

I had these dreams the other night where my family kept dying. First my parents got in a car accident and died, then these people came into my house and killed my family, but I found Rachel still alive downstairs and was all happy that she wasn't dead. She says my movies are too violent. I say they're pretty tame compared to a lot of the crap that's out there.

Anyways...oh, I'm *tentatively* planning William Steel Trilogy calendars for 2005, but I hear they're rather expensive. So in the event that they come to like $25.00, y'all are gonna have to let me know if you're interested. I'm making at least one for myself, but I'm sure they're gonna make great Christmas gifts. And since I'll probably have most/all of the filming done by then, there'll be a lot of promotional material out, like posters, video games, t-shirts, etc...So let me know if you want any of those, either. However, since promotional material doesn't break any copyright laws, I *will* be selling those for cost. Or perhaps profit; we'll see how much it'll be for me to make that stuff. Enough.

Movie of the Day: Lost in Space
Why it rocks: Matt Leblanc and Heather Graham could still pull off teenagers.
Re-watch value: Not too high
Is it really that good?: Not so much. Worth a watch, but not so much.

Keep it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maxx,
oh yes i can't wait till the video game.. and of course i want the callender. just let me know the price and stuff. btw its Raina, and anyway just decided to see how you are doing and what is up my hommy G... ok now we can pretend like i never said that. so ya anyway, still how that your movie is moving along well, and i will let you know when my departure party will be. my mom wants to through one for me sence i didn't have a graduation party this will be a two in one or something like that but ya thats that for now... luv for the Tim.

September 1, 2004 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 1, 2004 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

September 1, 2004 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home