Sunday, August 22, 2004

Wrong Number...

...rather, no number, as luck would have it.

Just a quick update today, as I need sleep and we're filming a bunch tomorrow...

The opening scene of WS3 is finally ready to go. At least, I hope it's ready. I'm just waiting to realize I need something I don't have, or someone doesn't show, and I can't film or something. Blagh.

OH! Garden State? AWESOME! Zach Braff's got the skills. Natalie was great, as usual, and brought a perfect depth to this new role that she's never had. Go Natalie. It was really funny, too. Everyone should love it.

So this girl comes into Hollywood to rent some DVDs, and apparently she forgot her card, so she started our conversation with, "I'm gonna have to give you my phone number." Seeing my opportunity, I quickly responed with, "That was pretty forward." I don't think she got it.

And then as I was checking in movies, I found that some diphead had returned their Kill Bill 2 DVD with a burned copy of the movie in the case. So I got a free movie.

Movie of the Day: What Dreams May Come
Why it rocks: It's beautiful, Robin is great with drama, and it actually means something.
Re-watch value: Definitely pretty high, although one might need some time to recover from the sea of faces he has to walk on.
Is it really that good?: For sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home