Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Much Ado About Nothing...

...and a little ado about a little bit.

Yeah, there's so much to tell.

Shooting is going great, we did all of scene 1 on Sunday- it took 8 hours and 17 people, but we got it. The squibs didn't quite work, but I can deal. I went to the Hollywood Video on 78th and Capitol- they've got an awesome 1 1/2 story warehouse-lookin' basement, which is where I'm gonna shoot the present-day syndicate stuff. We also shot the shower scene...I'm not quite as pleased with it as I had hoped I would be, but again, I can deal. Next week I'm gonna film almost every day, or rather I'm gonna try. So far so good.

It's funny, I know there's more that's happening in my life, but all I can think of is filming. All my stories have to do with WS3. I could go on for hours. Skip it. I'll try to post production photos soon.

Movie of the Day: Dogville
Why it rocks: It's a different take on a lot of Hollywood defaults.
Re-watch value: It's three hours long. You decide.
Is it really that good?: Very good; we'll see what happens with the sequels.

Sorry it's so short. Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home