Wednesday, September 08, 2004

It Happened One Night...

...not too long ago.

Production has come to an unexpected halt; I haven't shot anything since last Thursday, no thanks to an actor of mine. Ben and I will be shooting some stuff tomorrow, and supposedly Will and Lex have some stuff to get through on Friday. The weather won't be pleasant for long.

Went and saw Anna a few times last week, as she just went back to school for her fourth and far-from-final year (med. school, etc.). She's doing well, keeping everyone sane as usual. It's amazing how much of a people-person she is; strange that we get along so well. I suppose opposites attract? I do have one anecdote- her father awakened around 12:30 to have some ice cream; we declined, which apparently disappointed him because, as he informed us, he doesn't like eating ice cream alone. I told him that if his heart was set on it, I'd have some with him, to which he replied, "Atta boy." He scooped two bowls, gave one to me, picked up the other bowl, and left the room for the rest of the night. I think he was sleepwalking.

I'm THIS FRICKING CLOSE to beating stupid Metal Slug 3...it has GOT to be the WORST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stupid game is so stupid that it...just...SUCKS! Level 5 is like an HOUR LONG. AN HOUR! How are you supposed to beat that??? HOW? On like 4 LIVES!?!? Seriously, it's gotta be a worse game than that thing where you push a thing on the ice and you have to sweep in front of it...and that's pretty terrible.

Enough.

Movie of the Day: Flight of the Navagator
Why it rocks: 80's family sci-fi classic.
Re-watch value: Low-ish
Is it really that good?: It's got some good stuff, definitely worth a watch or two.

Keep it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is Jen. Maybe I will get a blogspot journal as well you should check mine out www.livejournal/users/whisper_child.. I think that's right otherwise just go to livejournal and type my user name in. I didn't know you went to see Anna. Sorry I was in such a sour mood yesterday... the rest of the night got worse. I am sorry about things going on halt. Sometime if possible before it gets cold if we could try to shoot a REALLY easy music video that would be cool. One is all I am asking.

Love always jen

September 11, 2004 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home