Sunday, September 12, 2004

Rent-a-Cop...

...No seriously, it's really a movie.

Some club. The place looked abandoned or something, and the front door was open and you could see stools and stuff, but it was completely dark and scary. So, negative on the clubbin' action.

Instead, Kara and I went and wrote "Rent-a-cop" on Raina's truck window in toothpaste. That made me happy. Most people gave me sprinkles for it, but Rain didn't seem too happy. Next time I think I'll write "Angry rent-a-cop." What? Oh, the toothpaste thing? Eh, don't ask.

Filming resumes tomorrow with scene 4. I feel good about it. And probably some filming during the Packer game at Brent's. This week looks to be packed with moviemaking.

Movie of the Day: Shaolin Soccer
Why it rocks: Take Matrix, Kill Bill, Ladybugs, and a lousy Chinese martial arts movie. Mate them.
Re-watch value: Once is probably enough.
Is it really that good?: I don't think so, but...no wait...no, no it's not.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home