Friday, September 17, 2004

Working Girl...

...we just got a new one.

Trained the new girl at the Budge tonight. That went pretty well; her twin sister starts training next week. Kayla picked up pretty quickly, I felt comfortable leaving her alone by the end of the night. She's a nice kid, but apparently doesn't care too much for movies. She did, however, pick up on my Star Wars appreciation; she saw my braid and...
"Yeah, my brother loves Star Wars too."
"Oh yeah? How old is he?"
"Nine."

So that was nice and comfortable...not...

Dannie and I shot the hot tub scene last night; I watched it to make sure the mic was working and stuff, and ended up being much more pleased with it than I had expected to be. The only problem being that apparently she doesn't want to film anything without Rain, and we differ a bit on that issue...

Oh yeah, and from now on, you all must refer to me as Britney Spears Dance Beat God. BSDBG for short. I got a 278 combo on audition 8...that would be not missing a single button for like five minutes on a hard level for all you non-video-game-folk. Then someone unpaused my vs. Britney dance, which rather pissed me off.

Movie of the Day: The Girl Next Door
Why it rocks: You go in expecting some stupid jokes and nudity, but there's a half way decent plot, and it's almost a feel good movie.
Re-watch value: I'd have to say higher than average, at least.
Is it really that good?: I think I'd barely call it good.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home