Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Goodbye Lover...

...oh that's right, we never were.

Filming is kinda on its feet again. I've been working with Dannie for the last few days, and so far I'm pleased with her work. She's a bit sheepish on volume, but she's acting well. We're going to Madison on Monday, and right after that she starts her new job, so...we'll see what happens with filming. Looks like I'll be able to get some stuff done this weekend too.

I had the opportunity to see a movie today for once. I went to Ridge to see The Manchurian Candidate (a tad slow, but pieced together masterfully), and I found out that they're like remodeling the entire place. Apparently they're going with a classy look, with no banners or standees, and very few posters on the walls. I'm not too keen on the whole thing, but as long as it doesn't suck, I guess I can give it a try.

Tanya's last days of work are this weekend. Our last day working together was tonight, which was sad, but I told her she'd come crawling back. They always come back. We watched most of A Cinderella Story together and threw popcorn seeds and hot dogs at each other. It was sweet.

Movie of the Day: The Legend of Bagger Vance
Why it rocks: Best era golf drama ever!
Re-watch value: Probably not too high...
Is it really that good?: I think so, yeah...I can't imagine everyone thinking so, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home