Friday, October 29, 2004

Happy Birthday...

...to me!

Unfortunately, my most recent post seems to have used up my creativity reserve for the month. So I *was* going to wait until I thought of something cool to write about, but I also had an urge to post today, as it is my birthday! Hooray! Usually I build up a bit of anticipation beforehand, so I'm really excited when the day comes, but my mind has been a bit preoccupied with insurance and retarded universities. See "Return of the Jedi" post for details.

But it's here, and I already sang myself "Happy Birthday," and I'm going to see Team America in less than 12 hours, and then I get to buy myself a birthday present and perhaps wrap it for added excitement during cake and ice cream.

Oh! And some other exciting news-for being a Hollywood employee, I get to rent a copy of Halo 2 a week from today (that's 4 days before street date, folks)! The boys at the Budge are gonna be JEALOUS! I'll have to bring it around to all my friends so they can get an early taste of it too. Expect a nice long post about that when it comes time.

As much as I'd love to continue, I *do* have to get up early in the morning (shut up, 10:30 is rough when you work 'till midnight) so I can have a full b-day. Toodles!

(Did I seriously just write that word?)

Movie of the Day: Coffee and Cigarettes
Why it rocks: It's a movie about expectations in relationships.
Re-watch value: Low, low, low.
Is it really that good?: It's worth a watch. *A* watch.

Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home