Friday, December 24, 2004

The Gift...

...that lasts until the next generation of consoles!

If you're a regular reader, you probably know that I'm not too keen on personal "shout-outs," but I have one today. To Bonnie, Kara, Skip, Sarah, Matt, and Erin...THANK YOU for the XBOX!!! When my sociality fails at Calvin, I'll have something to retreat to in my room. Now all I need is high-speed Internet!

So I got scheduled at both jobs on New Year's Eve. Not sure how I'm gonna escape that one, but I have a week to figure it out. After that, three more weeks of work, then a week to relax before I head off to school. I seem to get in a lot of trouble when I say I won't miss certain people, so just so you all know...I'm gonna miss you!!! I'm not too good at e-mails and crap, so just keep checkin' the Masterpiece once I'm gone for updates. Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home