Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Shopping...

...for new toys.

Went video game hunting today for my XBOX. I tried getting into Ghost Recon, but they all suck. So forget that. I'm gonna pick up Rainbow Six 3 and perhaps Counter Strike tomorrow (2 for $30.00 at Toys "R" Us; $15.00 gift card too). So that was kinda fun. Also turns out I have $30.00 saved up at Blockbuster from trading stuff, so I put that on a gift card for use in Michigan.

I set up LimeWire on my comp. yesterday- it's a legal(?) file sharing program, and since I can't find the Halo 1 album anywhere, I'm gonna get the music from there. That's stealing, you say? Hmm. I'm not gonna go into this on here.

Did some filming with Jen for her music video. I think it'll come out pretty cool. She's given me a certain amount of "creative control," so I still get to feel like a director. And when her whole DVD is done, I get to slap a "Clymaxx Films" logo on the box. Quality. Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home