Wednesday, December 29, 2004

He Gets Fired...

...fortunately.

I normally don't like to take blogspace up on people I don't like, but I must relay one thing: Chris, our DM for Hollywood, is, as of today, FIRED! I was simply elated. They should have done that a year ago. Now all they need to do is kick out the current regional manager. He's just a plain jerk. I don't know where they find these people for upper management, but someone needs to hire a little more carefully.

So Ben's having a new year's party I guess. He mentioned a hotel, but I don't think I'll be going if there are minors and alcohol there at the same time. If the party's at his aunt's house in the boondocks, then I'll probably check it out. I just ain't gonna go if there are outsiders around to call cops. Then I think I'm supposed to find whatever party Jen is at so we can film something with all the partygoers as extras. So that should be a fun night. As long as there's a girl around for me to kiss at midnight!

I spoke with Kelly tonight. Her child is doing fine, after his heart stopped during contractions and they had to do a C-section (is that how you say it?). We're gonna do some filming with him soon, so his name will temporarily be Todd instead of Tyler. I'll keep you posted...get it? Yeah...Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home