Monday, January 17, 2005

Things Change...

...and there's nothin' you can do about it.

I seem to remember a number of things changing in vast ways last time I left for an extended period of time. I know this is only a semester, but I forsee many things changing. I'm not too big on change, remember. I'm also concerned about where and with whom I'm going to watch the Oscars. I figure I'll run out to Kevin's if I can't find a comfortable place on campus.

The Golden Globes went off pretty normally- nothing went to Phantom, which kinda surprised me, but Jamie Foxx did win for Ray and The Aviator took home a few. DiCaprio actually got the acting award for that one. Props to Robin Williams for taking home the Cecil B. Demille award, and giving the most entertaining acceptance speech.

I really need to start getting to bed before 4 AM. It causes me to sleep until 4PM. Which causes me to stay up late. Etc. So off I go. Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home