Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Can't Buy Me Love...

...but a rental chain would be nice!

Business first...the following came from an e-mail by Video Business Online today:
"Movie Gallery on Monday announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Hollywood Video for $850 million. The deal, which still must be approved by Hollywood's shareholders, appears to put an end to a chaotic and at times acrimonious scramble on the part of multiple suitors to acquire the No. 2 video rental chain."
In further news...at least it wasn't Blockbuster.

My good ol' manager Brent Jensen has recently begun his own blog, where he rants and raves and all-around rambles about movies and stuff (sounds oddly familiar); please give him a visit at www.brentjensen.blogspot.com. He usually knows more about movies than I do. (gasp!)

Note: The party, should you plan to attend, is actually on the 22nd. Bring food.

You may have noticed the Chick 9 blog has...changed. It's now an international crisis story. www.chinaattacks.blogspot.com. Enjoy.

Took the XBOX back on day 30 of the 30-day exchange policy. It just loaded stuff slowly, and they expect to have more in on Thursday. Yeah, right. At least I finished Halo 2 on Heroic that day. Not unlike the time I returned my Dreamcast on the 30th day just after "beating" Crazy Taxi. Stupidnotmakinganymoregamescrap. Legendary- I shall destroy thee yet! (Oh by the way...does anyone out there actually have a Dreamcast and Crazy Taxi? I'd like to play around with what I unlocked that fateful day. I kept the memory card!) Keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home