Monday, January 03, 2005

Seems Like Old Times...

...when I go through my junk.

Installed the new DVD burner tonight, but I don't think it's working. File format issues? Matt's coming over tomorrow, perhaps he can figure it out.

I did not film today. Don't act surprised.

Turns out the "tons of notes" I had on my thoughts on Chick 9 were only half a page...of a 4" notebook. I went digging through my old stuff in the basement and found my busted notepad under my basket of G.I. Joes. I also found a shoebox full of letters...many from people I don't even know. Or remember, anyway. I think I used to be popular. It's funny though, most of them were addressed to Maxx King. Must've gone through an identity crisis or something. Oh and a Hard Rock Café had that says "LOVE ALL SERVE ALL" across the back. Lotsa nifty stuffs. And a Thumb Wars DVD that I got as a gift and never opened...I wonder if I can trade it to Blockbuster. Stupidnolatefeecrapforcrap (use Strong Bad voice here. Or for French Strong Bad, "Stupide maird de maird"). Keep it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its "merde"

January 22, 2005 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home