Saturday, February 12, 2005

EDTV...

...without the "ED."

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night Maxxketeers! I'm "currently" filming Innovators, so if this is short it means I had to go fast. The topic is basically "We're gonna build some new buildings...give us ideas!" So the 10 students we're following around are talking all about that...it takes a lot not to be like, "Why don't you ______?" Anyway, it's a different experience to film reality stuff. I always want to say, "Can you two sit closer," or "I need better lighting for this shot." Anyway, it's interesting.

I couldn't get to sleep last night- it went kind of like, Try to sleep/eat something/try to sleep/do push-ups/try to sleep/play Xbox Live/try to sleep. So I got about four hours of sleep. But so far so good, I just know I'm gonna be tired tomorrow.

I ran my screenplay idea past a few people, they say it's a pretty powerful idea, so I just have to work out the details so it actually works. Now I need to figure out a five-minute short for Video Production II. Seriously, this place is gonna run me clean out of ideas.

I have two more movies to watch- Maria Full of Grace and Ray- after which I'll post my preferences/guesses for the Oscars. Few more days. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home