Monday, February 28, 2005

Best in Show...

...goes to:

Allow me to begin by saying that it's currrently snowing for the 77th time since I got here...and what a coincidence, because the 77th Annual Academy Awards were just on!

Congratulations to Jamie, Clint, Morgan, Hilary, Brad, and Cate. No congrats for me, as I only got 7 right this year. Some of which I guessed blindly because I hadn't even seen them. And sorry to my Baby- I'm not too big on shout-outs on here, but Natalie- your day will come. I'll be there with you someday. Good job presenting, though. I'd also like to thank Chris Rock for not being vulgar, but easy on the political bashings. Aviator "sweeps" with 5/10 wins. Sorry, Scorscese, perhaps another five nominations or so and you'll bring one home. Best dressed goes to Kate Winslet for her...dress. It was pretty. See? http://www.oscar.com/oscarnight/redcarpet/34540.html. Beyoncé takes runner up, and let's not forget my Baby: www.oscar.com/oscarnight/redcarpet/34509.html. Next year, let's please try to get through a show without Julia Roberts. Very funny sneaking her in at the end there.

All else is going swimmingly, please give me names for my characters. Something normal, please, Ellynne. Man and woman, 30-ish let's say. They're deeply in love, she dies. Be creative. Peace out. Keep it, yo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll never get cool with normal and normal people don't die and come back as ghosts. tell me the normal name of one person from a movie who does. What Lies Beneath - Madison. Claire. The Ring - Samara. Hamlet - Claudius. Sixth Sense - Malcolm. And so on.

February 28, 2005 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger IndyMom said...

Here are some more name ideas...

Ethan and Abigail (Abby)
Oliver and Samantha (Sam)
Nicholas (Nick) and Taylor
Tyler (Ty) and Elizabeth (Beth or Liz)
Gregory (Greg) and Grace
Terence (Terry) and Tia
Thaddeaus (Thad) and Valerie (Val)
Zack and Zada

February 28, 2005 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home