Sunday, March 06, 2005

Some Like it Hot...

...I like it hotter.

So since they've been renovating the rooms around here, there's been this big dumpster outside. And yesterday, I noticed some chairs chillin' there, stickin' out of the top like, "Look at me, I'm a comfortable chair that's going to a landfill." And I was like, "Dude, that's gay. I want one." So after dinner tonight I went and saved one from certain doom. I am currently sitting in it. It...says hi. Or, maybe it would if it could talk. I haven't seen any crazy talking chairs since I was a little girl.

One step closer to a fully useful computer. A small step, but a step nonetheless. Kevin gave me a copy of Sonic DVD so I could maybe burn stuff. Almost. It got most of the way through, then it was like, "Sorry Tim, you suck. No DVD for you!" In so many words, that is. It did, however, make me a VCD, but I'm not sure what good that does for me.

I have an American Film test tomorrow. That's probably why I'm on here typing away. Avoid studying and all. Not that I don't want to study- I just need a break is all. It's interesting taking four film courses, since I hear the same thing or a version of the same thing in three different classes, so it all kind of ties together, but sometimes it's like, wait, where was that from again? If all your classes are different you can just be like, hmm, now where did I learn that the arm bone's connected the hip bone? Science, duh! Certainly not math or english. Or a university where they teach incorrect anatomy.

So I started buying those little mini-Pepsis. They're 4 ounces short from the regular cans, and I thought maybe since I ususally drink one a day or so, maybe this will cut back my intake. There are 17 Pepsi containers chillin' on my desk in a little pyramid thing. Creative output, ya know? Art.

Took a drive out to Kevin's this morning for church and lunch. Daniel had me read his LEGO mags. to him and Anna made me a musical instrument. No, I'm sure it didn't cost much. It's a morroca of cardboard and beads. I played it for a bit; stick an amp plug on it and I think it might become a trend. Now that I think about it, that's kind of ironic- I named my acoustic after her...huh. Anyway, comin' back was the awesomest thing EVER- I had to turn on my frickin' AC it was so warm! Take THAT snow!

Well, back to work. Keep it, yo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, fyi: use some febreeze or disinfectant on that chair, yo. never know where its been or who's been on it.

March 7, 2005 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home