Monday, March 21, 2005

Once Upon a Time in America...

...I went back to school.

Spring Break has come to an end. I arrived back at school last night just in time to realize I have something due tomorrow. Crap.

Cortana is all fixed up and ready to go. Except I think her power cord was left at Kyle's apartment...I borrowed my roommate's cord since he wasn't back yet. But anyway, I bought a Soundblaster-something sound card, which identified itself as the "perfect upgrade from a regular motherboard sound card!" It does sound pretty good, but moreso on the high end than with bass. And since I saved some good dough on an internal 160-Gig hard drive, I broke down and bought a mic for Xbox Live too, so after winning a game I thought it would be a good idea to hold my mic up to my computer speakers and blast "We Are the Champions" by Queen. I don't think most of the losing teams enjoyed that. But that's what you get when you cheat.

Anyway, break was good. I saw everyone I wanted to see, plus got 10 movies in. I spent some time trying to think of a short to film for Video Production II, but I couldn't come up with anything good. It's supposed to be around 4 minutes, preferably narrative, with a little twist at the end. I get lots of little ideas, but nothing developable. Or developed, but impossible to shoot. Anyway...

Got class in a bit, so I'm outtie. Keep it, yo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stong possibility the cord you are looking for is in Kyleeee's apartment

March 22, 2005 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home