Saturday, April 02, 2005

Dead Calm...

...for now.

This must be what they call the calm before the storm.

My World Cinema professor is in London for a week, which means no class, plus Screenwriting is off this week 'cuz of one-on-one meetings to discuss our scripts. So, things are easy for a bit. But there's lots and lots to do in the weeks to come, including production of two short films and who knows what else.

Captured three more WS3 scenes today, plus beat like two Rainbow Six 3 levels, AND fit in Sin City. Which was...sinful. Yet redemptive? I was like praying for this one guy to die 'cuz I hated him so bad...and he was like protagonist-ing. Blah.

Saw Keri online today, which was lovely since I haven't talked to her in like a year. Every once in a while I think about e-mailing her, but...I dunno. Well anyway.

I need to eat. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home