Thursday, March 31, 2005

Say Anything...

...but let it be good.

Okay, let's make this snappy. I want to run over and chow before I go see Robots tonight. Haven't been to a theatre in a while. Okay, so there's a buncha crap I talked about in my last few posts, but they all went to crap before I could post them. So in short: I'm producing a short film with some other students just for kicks about a chick who's pissed about life. So far it's lookin' good, since most of it was my idea :-D. What else...oh and the girl that's starring in it looks totally like Nikki Kid. Movies for classes this week were good, including the 3-hour-and-45-minute Indian musical dramedy about a cricket match. But my favorite movie so far this year is The 400 Blows, a movie Brent and I joked about renting but never quite did. Ummm work on Mieke's script is good; we did some preliminary filming and talked about it in class. Dr. Garcia has so much to say about this stuff, it's crazy. Really makes me think about my own work thus far. Went to church in "holey" jeans on Sunday, which led me to buy new ones that day. The lady gave me 25% off since they didn't have my exact size. Pepsi can count: 32. Capturing is coming along swimmingly, although the important part of scene 12 has Hudy breathing right into the mic, which is annoying. My roommate from IWU that I haven't talked to in three years just IMed me, but I don't know what happened 'cuz he signed off before we could converse. That was gay. I'm pissed 'cuz the last post I wrote was entirely with one hand 'cuz I was eating pizza, and it took a long time. I really have to start working on my script for Screenwriting. The story is just about set, but I don't want to have to go to the lab to use Final Draft. Gr. Now it's food time...which is right before nap time...and then comes foodnap time! That is my favorite time of them all. -Caboose. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home