Wednesday, April 06, 2005

In the Heat of the Night...

...I await my dryer.

Okay short and sweet. I'm waiting for my stupid laundry. I was *this* close to starting my script today. I went and chilled in the field by a tree and was gonna start writing but I started writing something else. Something more entertaining. Details to come.

I'm 2/3 through Rainbow Six and I'm stuck on this stupid level that I seriously need to hire Sam Fisher for. Why can't they all just work together? Huh? Ding Chavez could shoot through Chaos Theory in no time. I also played a little more X-Men Legends...hate the camera in that game.

Looks like we might be filming Mieke's script this weekend, I'm not sure. I just hope my roommate can act at least a little. My biggest concern is that my actors won't feel comfortable with each other or the situation. Lord knows I'm not a people-person, so I'll have to count on my screenwriter to make them feel comfortable. Argh.

Okay now, what do we do with laundry? We keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home