Monday, April 04, 2005

You Can't Win 'Em All...

...but I can!

Just two scenes left to capture from all my WS3 footage. Plus I finished Crimson Skies and beat a few more Rainbow Six boards. Spent some time reading homework stuff today, and I plan on finishing that last Halo novel tonight or tomorrow. AND- I just got done editing the rough cut of the first scene of William Steel 3: Redemption. WOO-HOO! It's spec-frickin'-tacular...just sucks that I have to spend 8 hours shooting a 5-minute scene :-).

My roommate asked me if I was going to watch “the game” tonight. I kept from laughing, then asked who was playing...suffice to say I didn’t know baseball season was starting. I don’t really keep in touch with the world, see. I’m surprised I know the Pope died.

Church was fine this morning, but they’re doing a series on forgiveness, and I don’t think I’m getting anything out of it. Think I’ll bounce out to Kevin’s next week if they’re gonna be around.

I’m ready to start writing my script for screenwriting, but I have a meeting with my professor tomorrow first. We’ll see what he has to say. He’ll say I have too many scenes, I’ll say I can’t think in terms of a 30-minute script, and he’ll suggest I cut things out. I won’t. I really should start working on it though.

So LEGO: Star Wars the video game comes out next week for XBOX, and I’d really like to play it- maybe purchase it, but no rush. I’ll probably pick it up used if I think it’ll be worth it. I like to consider myself pretty cautious about what I spend money on, but they can’t just go and stick two of my favorite things together and expect me not to buy it. I mean seriously, if they drank Pepsi in that game, I’d have it already. And technically, I get to see my Baby in a video game…technically. Some day when I’m workin’ out there and I make a movie with Natalie Portman, I’ll have to bring the game rights to Bungie and direct the game too…oh and we can drink Pepsi in the game. That’ll be like health- you have to find a vending machine and drink to stay alive. And then make out with Natalie to beat the game. No, sounds too much like Leisure Suit Larry. Skip it.

Goals for the week: finish the last Halo book, beat Rainbow Six, start screenplay, finish capturing, continue editing, keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home