Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Girl Next Door...

...totally wants me.

That takes a *little* pressure off. Garcia (Video Production Prof.) is letting Mieke and I turn in the FINAL final project later this week, and just turn in a regular final project on Tuesday. The STUPID MACS here and the STUPID AVID program that they have for the STUPID MACS are all STUPID. So editing, along with every other thing you could possibly want to do, sucks when trying to do so on a MAC. Stupid Macs. My name is Tim, and I do NOT use a Mac.

Okay so she doesn't exactly live next door. There's this Kim chick (who you'll all see pictures of later) who wants me, so I think I'm going to take her to a movie next week. She looks like Nikki Kid, so maybe a little "Interpreter" is in order.

The script in nearing completion. A few more scenes to go. I think it's gonna be boring.

Enough for now. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home