Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Road Home...

...calls my name.

The semester's end within arm's reach. And plenty of work to do before it arrives. So let's see...last time I checked in with all y'all is after Duck! was finished. Since then, this side project we've been working on has a mentally challenged director (nice guy, just not on top of things), so that still has more fliming to do plus all the editing, but I've managed to secure what we do have onto Cortana, so eventually I'll have a finished project with that. Mieke and I have nearly completed Coffee & Paint, which is due on Tuesday, along with my Loved and Lost script, which is a little more than 2/3 done, currently coming in at 50 pages. (breath) The World Cinema paper did not go well at all.

What else? That's about all for now. I gotta get writing and stuff. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home