Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bring it On Again...

...I can take it.

Sorry about the wait, folks. Things have been busy and my Internet access has been limited.

So I'm obviously back home again. Spent a few days Up North at Bon's cabin with her, Kyle, Skip, Sarah, Matt, and Erin. Felt like a whole "Discreet Charm of the Bourgoisie" thing. I'm workin' every day this week, and possibly heading out to Madison on Saturday/Sunday. Crap. Adam has a line in vending...brb.

Okay. So both jobs are just as normal as ever. A few new hires here and there. Still no girls to chase, which is fine, since I'm used to it. I'm always on the verge of leaving for somewhere, like Oregon, or Michigan, or LA, so chasing won't do much good.

Hard at work once again on WS3, with filming set to resume next week. Jen is just as stubborn as ever, recently delivering the line, "You're just going to have to deal with it." Almost made me regret giving her $10.00 for her fricking CD.

And might I add my excitement over ending up with an Episode III poster, now hanging prominently over Cortana. Enough for now. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home