Monday, May 30, 2005

An Affair to Remember...

...and a holiday just for kicks.

So is it accurate to wish someone a "happy" Memorial Day? Or should it be something like, "See you later, have a solemn Memorial Day!" There was a nice little veteran-appreciation thingy at church yesterday. People cried.

Filming has not yet begun, but Saturday's lookin' pretty good. Brent doesn't work until 3 that day, so Ben and I should be able to go to Brent's to film in the mornin' hours.

Matt's gonna help me set up Clymaxxfilms.com soon, or as soon as I get in touch with Andy about using his server. Speaking of Matt, I went to Madison and we got fitted for tuxes. I insisted we all wear hot pink vests, but M&E didn't take to kindly to that. I digress.

Well, gotta work soon. Have a vocabularically appropriate Memorial Day. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home