Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Birthday Girl...

...is Ellynne today.

Okay real quick though, 'cuz I'm tired and sore.

Why am I sore? Well, when you ride a horse at quick to superfast paces for five hours straight, your back and legs do this not-so-hot feeling thing that would normally be accepted as "soreness." But since I didn't want to move very much today, I sat down and beat ShadowOps: Red Mercury, so it's all good. And tomorrow I'm going out to buy an RCA-to-1/8" cable so I can record gunshots and other sound effects from Red Mercury and other fps's for WS3. The cool news is that I finally feel I have enough footage to throw out a trailer, but don't hold your breath since there's lots going on and I don't have lots of time on my hands.

Anyway, so happy birthday Ellynne, since in Oregon it's still 10/10 for the next ten minutes. Hope you had a good one.

And since I like posting pictures, I leave you with my latest choice of wallpaper:



Keep it, yo.