Monday, October 03, 2005

The Horse Whisperer...

...might have some things to say.

TIM HAS HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to my cousin's wife's father's fiancé's son, I now have access to the best of the equine world this coming weekend. Praise be to God.

I also want to throw down some jetski action, but that's totally secondary to the horse chase. We shall see.

A friend of Brent's came up with the awesome idea of Grand Theft Auto: Cloud City, so I went ahead and practiced some photoshopping. Holy geez, I love this program. It's not quite done yet obviously, as I still need to finish the title and mess around with the effects to see if I can't find some sort of tool to make it look cell-shaded. Here it is so far:



Time to sleep. R.I.P. Paul Kutschera. Keep it, yo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles W. said...

That's some nice comment spam.

As for the photoshoping, what I usually do when I want to colorize and image is create a new layer, fill it with whatever color I want, then in the layer options play around with the opacity and the layer masking effects.

If I want the image to be monochromatic, ie varying shades of what ever color, say blue, I make the image B&W, and then overlay a solid color over the top.

October 3, 2005 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Brent Jensen said...

Plus, you gotta put "Cloud City" somewhere in there, or else the joke might be lost on people. Good work, though.

October 7, 2005 at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home