Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Random Hearts...

...and random thoughts.

Got a buncha filming done recently, which leaves me with less than three scenes left to shoot...I can taste the end. This isn't counting re-shoots, of course. Anywho, I have yet another lead on horses; each time more promising than the last. It's the big finale of the Trilogy- it has to be right. I've been planning the DVD and CD as well- they look exciting so far. More special features than you can shake a stick at. And if you chose to, say, shake a stick at them anyway, they wouldn't bite or anything, I'm just saying.

Suppsed to be going to Great America on Saturday, though I'm not entirely excited about some of the people who are going. Kevin I already don't like, and he's bringing two of his very own friends...lovely. I mean I can talk to the kid just fine, but he's not someone I want to group with to Six Flags. Let's just say he won't be liable to run to the next ride before closing time like certain other people I've gone with. Cirrusly.

But that should be fun anyway.

Turns out dear old Microsoft plans to screw with the system to get XBOX 360 to look good at launch. I was all into getting one, but the only one worth getting is $400. There's a stripped-down version that comes with...um...well it comes with a controller...a wired one...so...that's cool...I guess. That one's only $300. On the upside, the $400 one comes with not only a wireless controller, but a 20 gig hard drive (also not available with the stripped one), a headset for Live, a remote (compatible with your television set? Also plays DVDs in your XBOX no doubt), and some other not-as-exciting stuff. Anyway, it's the only version worth getting, so I'm not sure I'll have a 360 as soon as I'd hoped. Oh, well...before Halo 3 hits, I'll have one.

Enough for tonight. Oh, I checked to see if Clymaxx Films was TM'd or anything, and there's nothin' even close. I wonder how much that costs...

Keep it, yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent Jensen said...

Me go with xpensive version as well. Plus, Halo 3 isn't slated to hit until "Halo: The Motion Picture" hits, which is summer 2007. So you'll have time.

August 25, 2005 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home