Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wedding Crashers...

...won't be needed this weekend.

Aight y'alls, quick updaters for yuz.

First, I promise never to use the word "updaters" ever again. It's just not cricket.

Second, Matters' big wedding day is in a few. I'd have invited a date (coughannacough), but all of my time there will be spent with Matters either behind him on the altar in case he faints or next to him at the special wedding party table at the reception in case he gets too drunk to walk...neither of which will happen. But let's all admit, a drunk Matters is a funny Matters. And that's all that matters.

For those of you who have not heard the terrible, awful, no-good bad news, the moving on of Tim's life has been postponed for, yes, another five months. There's one less movie I'll get to make in Hollywood. Glasses up for the menial jobs.

Therefore, the release of William Steel 3: Redemption has likewise been postponed, so...we're shootin' for October. Early October is my best guess (Oct. 8th?). The DVD plans are also well in the works. "Works" here being, of course, just thoughts in my head.

Oh and finally, I know you've all been chomping at the bit (oh yeah- I have a total lead on some horses! It's gonna cost me though :-( ) for the launch of clymaxxfilms.com, but I keep forgetting to ask Andy about it. I should remember sometime on Saturday at the wedding. I promise...it's coming.

That's all, peopers. Keep it, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home