Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Big Sleep...

...calls my name.

Hello everyone. I am in the office at the Budge, having recently finished closing for the night. We made up around $9,500 today. I am tired. It is currently 81.5 degrees, and I am listening to J's band from http://www.purevolume.com/my_alibi. Check it out.

I am happy to announce that in no less than 12 hours, I will be horseback riding in West Bend, preparing to film the horse chase and final climax. I wanted very badly not to be rushed during this one single fricking scene, but thanks to J and Hillary, I will be. That's all I'm going to say for now, as I really don't want to get pissed right now.

Hold on, I gotta call Skip... Okay sweet. He's home from the wedding already. So he and Hill and I will go out around 9:30, and start filming as soon as we can after "warming up." Okay enough.

I am very very very very very very tired. And Ben left early tonight instead of letting me go so I could sleep because he wanted to meet up with a girl he's never going to get with. The end.

I have to start planning some stuff for tomorrow now. Keep it, yo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 15, 2005 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home